with Form1 do
SetWindowPos(Handle,
HWND_TOPMOST, Left, Top,Width, Height,SWP_NOACTIVATE or SWP_NOMOVE or SWP_NOSIZE);

10 Responses so far.

  1. Anonymous says:

    thank u ...
    thanks alot

  2. Anonymous says:

    thanks :)

  3. Anonymous says:

    works fine, but how to cancel it?

  4. Anonymous says:

    solved, so I'll answer to myself, HWND_NOTOPMOST indstead of HWND_TOPMOST works well...

  5. Anonymous says:

    thanx

  6. JayDJakes says:

    BrillianT!! PC prank of the year coming ;)

  7. Anonymous says:

    A person necessarily help to make significantly posts I
    would state. This is the first time I frequented your website page and up
    to now? I surprised with the research you made to make
    this actual submit incredible. Fantastic activity!


    Here is my blog :: Christian Louboutin Boots [http://kw2.pl/flux/profile.php?id=134560]

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.

Any request and idea are welcome.

CLICK TO REGISTER