Question:
Why do I receive an "Interface is not supported" error when
trying to use an interface?

Answer:
Verify that STDVCL32.DLL and your type library are registered.
If casting an interface, you must be using DCOM and the type
library must be registered on the client.

16 Responses so far.

  1. Clara W says:

    I have the same problem with error : "Interface is not supported", error when trying to export data to exel. What can I do for that problem?

  2. daspeac says:

    I have heard about another way of cheap sql database repair. Besides, you can visit my blogs at: http://daspeac.livejournal.com/ or http://daspeac.blogspot.com/ where I’m trying to share my experience with regard to data corruption issues.

  3. Anonymous says:

    What's up, of course this paragraph is truly fastidious and I have learned lot of things from it on the topic of blogging. thanks.
    Stop by my weblog ... diets that work

  4. sms onay says:

    Congratulations on your article, it was very helpful and successful. a2c32448e761ef240c75630585da3ab0
    website kurma
    numara onay
    website kurma

  5. Thank you for your explanation, very good content. 01ef4826e7908bbadea4561dac1724a2
    define dedektörü

  6. taksi says:

    Good content. You write beautiful things.
    mrbahis
    korsan taksi
    vbet
    sportsbet
    sportsbet
    mrbahis
    hacklink
    vbet
    hacklink

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.

Any request and idea are welcome.

CLICK TO REGISTER