Question:
Why do I receive an "Interface is not supported" error when
trying to use an interface?

Answer:
Verify that STDVCL32.DLL and your type library are registered.
If casting an interface, you must be using DCOM and the type
library must be registered on the client.

8 Responses so far.

  1. Clara W says:

    I have the same problem with error : "Interface is not supported", error when trying to export data to exel. What can I do for that problem?

  2. daspeac says:

    I have heard about another way of cheap sql database repair. Besides, you can visit my blogs at: http://daspeac.livejournal.com/ or http://daspeac.blogspot.com/ where I’m trying to share my experience with regard to data corruption issues.

  3. Anonymous says:

    What's up, of course this paragraph is truly fastidious and I have learned lot of things from it on the topic of blogging. thanks.
    Stop by my weblog ... diets that work

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.

Any request and idea are welcome.

CLICK TO REGISTER