Question:
When I open my TQuery, why am I getting an "Operation Not Applicable Error" when my TQuery returns no records?

Answer:
If you have Unidirectional set to True for your TQuery this error will occur. If you think you may be in this condition, run a select count(*) query to determine the number of records returned from your Query before running the TQuery.

Note: in Delphi 2 and 3 this condition does not occur.

5 Responses so far.

  1. Anonymous says:

    Hey There. I found your blog the usage of msn.
    That is an extremely well written article. I will be sure
    to bookmark it and return to read extra of your
    helpful info. Thank you for the post. I'll definitely comeback.

    Review my web blog - Calories burned Walking

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.

Any request and idea are welcome.

CLICK TO REGISTER